Don't miss this truly Unique and Spectacular Alamo 5-unit Luxury property with strong and stable cash flow. 4 of the 5 units were recently rebuilt with high end finishes, including Granite Counters, Marble & Travertine Flooring and Surrounds, Cherry Cabinets, SS Appliances, DP Windows, Recessed Lighting, and High Efficiency Ductless A/C units. There is ~5,000 SqFt of total interior living space among the 5 units, all on a beautifully landscaped 3/4 Acre Lot with picturesque hill views, fruit trees, direct access to Iron Horse Trail, easy access to local shopping/restaurant and Hwy 680, and assignment to Top Notch San Ramon and Alamo Schools!
Seller is Motivated!
Mix of Units and Current Rental Income is as follows:
Unit A: 2Br/2Ba ($2,400/month)
Unit B: 3Br/2Ba ($2,320/month)
Unit C: 2Br/1Ba ($1,620/month)
Unit D: 1Br/1Ba ($1,600/month)
Unit E: 1Br/Ba ($1,400/month)
**Bonus added value - If the adjacent 3/4 Acre lot is purchased, you could potentially subdivide the 2 parcels 3 ways
1. 2Br/2Ba Front Unit 1 level(s), 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 1400 Sq Ft, 0 Car Garage
2. 3Br/2Ba Rear Unit with Inside Laundry 2 level(s), 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 1550 Sq Ft, 0 Car Garage
3. 2br/1Ba Rear Unit with Inside Laundry 1 level(s), 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 900 Sq Ft, 0 Car Garage
4. Seperate 1Br/1Ba unit in rear of property 1 level(s), 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 725 Sq Ft, 0 Car Garage
5. Other Seperate 1Br/1Ba unit at rear of property 1 level(s), 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 550 Sq Ft, 0 Car Garage